Monday, November 3, 2008

i wish i could see you again

The coffin was more than horror instead there's more depth that we could actually gather about life. Regrets, losing your love ones, finding yourself and karma. In a way, I believe in the presence of karma and how it works, its an invisible mechanism but its out there. For a lot of things, we talk about the state of equilibrium and that applies to how karma works. There's always a balance in nature. From the movie " the wheel is spinning and you don't want to stop it", well, we probably have to deal with how nature works.  What's left behind after death and just before death, a mystery that prevails, especially it's your love ones. Regrets remains and longing continues.

 A thought surface which would be easier, facing your own death or facing the death of your love ones? 
I rather face my own death.

I caught this on quicktime trailer. I think its an intense one - The Reader.



"How wrong can you be?"

No comments: